For best results, we recommend doing the following BEFORE your airbrush appointment:
• It is best to make your appointment 24 hours in advance
• We recommend making your appointment for 2 days before your event, but ultimately the choice is yours depending on your schedule! Our Express solutions can require up to 24 hours to fully develop.
• Shower before you come in
• Shave 24 - 48 hours before your appointment.
• Exfoliate your skin with an oil- free scrub 24 hours before your appointment.
• Try not to apply any oils, make-up, perfume, lotions, moisturizers, or deodorant
• Wear dark loose fitting clothing, some solution will rub off on your clothing, but if washed soon after it will come right out
• A top is not required to be worn, you can either wear your own undergarment, or we can provide disposable undergarment (the choice is yours!)
For best results, we recommend doing the following AFTER your airbrush appointment:
• Do not shower for at least six to eight hours after your appointment. When you take your first shower, you will notice that a lot of color will come off, this is just the initial bronzers. This is normal and will not effect your tan. You will still see excellent results!
• Do not scrub very hard when in the shower, and pat dry with a towel instead of rubbing
• Do not work out or engage in any water activity, and try to avoid perspiring BEFORE you have showered, after you have showered it is okay to do so.
• Do not take very long or hot showers, and avoid baths
• When shaving, use a sharp and clean razor.
• Hot tubs and pools have chlorine in them, which will eat away at the solution, try to avoid them.
• Keep your body very moisturized AFTER you have showered, we recommend our lotion extenders, but any alcohol free lotion will work
• You must still wear alcohol free sunscreen when outdoors, since you have no UV protection
• Your tan can last for about seven days, and will gradually fade
• Do NOT worry if you notice dark areas around the creases of your neck, underarms, elbows, and knees. These are just the initial bronzers that will blend in completely after showering
• Do NOT worry if your underarms or neck have a green tint to them. This is just the DHA in the solution that we apply to your body reacting with any deodorant or sweat that was left on your body
• If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us
• Use Simply Sunless products to increase the duration of your tan
• Lastly, enjoy your Simply Sunless tan!